Eyeshield 21

I am recently hooked to an anime entitled Eyeshield 21. It is about a boy Kobayaka Sena, who has been bullied since he was a child. Upon entering middle school,  he is introduced to the game of American football. He meets a whole lot of friends and because of his speed he became the famous hero of the Devilbats, Eyeshield 21.

He is called Eyeshield 21 because of the helmet he wears and huis number 21. He is not known by his true identity as Sena. Eyeshield 21 is one of the most hilarious animes I have ever seen. Of  all the anime I have seen. Eyeshield 21, tickles your funny bones until it turns your stomachs inside out. It would also introudce you to the game of American football and make you get  hooked into it


I am currently watching up to the Episode 31 of Eyeshield 21

Episode 1 of Eyesheiled 21 would easily get you hooked into the anime. one of the best animes I've seen. Eyeshield 21. :)

Posted in Labels: , |

0 comments: