a new day...

its time for me to face a new day in my life. I really dont know how to put it. Maybe, I'm just blabbering non-sense right now.  I really miss my girlfriend, that is If I can still call her mine,. Partially, I am at fault, I was not able to give her what she deserves.. Its not because I dont love her but because, law school really occupies a large part of my time...


I really love her so much. However, the strain and pressure of law school is just too difficult for me. Sometimes, her presence is this only thing that keeps me sane from that hellish pressure from law school.

However, I think she has reached her limit and could no longer live a life with me. She is the only person that I've poured my life into...the only person that I truly loved and cherish...the only one I will love...
I love her so much that typing right now hurts me like a thorn piercing through my heart... I want her so bad yet, I know I dont deserve her right now.. Perhaps, if I can become the better man that she wants me to be, maybe she would one day accept me once again..

Posted in Labels: |

0 comments: