Problems...again.

Whoo. The second semester is about to start. Well, I manage to get through the firt one( the hellish one). Now before the second semester begins, I'm facing a new set of problems. My girlfrined and I have several quarreks again. My laptops is still unrepaired which means I have to start the second semester without it. However, in my case, my laptop is my lifeline because, it is through which that I am able to read my cases. Thus without it, I would have to photocopy all of my readings which would amount to P500 in a week! This leads to the next problem. I dont have sufficient funds to buy all those readings! :( I am at a lost at what I should do. Thus, because of all the stress piling up, I slept for 4 hours and upon waking up ate a lot. Sigh... I know I can get over this as well..

Posted in |

0 comments: