A bad week for me...

this week has been the worst for me. Problems keep on piling up. It is almost about the fianls week for law school and there is too much to read. I cant prepare for it anymore. Moreover, my girlfriend wants to break up with me due to the little time I have for her. It sucks. I do love her a lot and Im doing everything I can to give her the time. It hurts a lot

In addition to that, when I tried to open my saving when my estimate saving is around P12,000, it turned out that all I have is P3500. It sucks a lot. :( Its frustrating me so. The only person i can suspect is my borther. Who else might try to get the money except for him when he is the only person in the house with me. This sucks. I have no money. I have a lot of problems... im so frustrated. Im still hoping for the best though.

Just smile.. Keep Smiling, :)

Posted in Labels: , |

0 comments: