Break Up...

My girlfriend and I finally broke up. Last night, she was not replying or anything and around 10 in the evening I sent a text message saying goodnight. A few minutes later I saw a missed call from her. I texted her once againm but she did nit reply and so I slept. At around 1am, I woke up and saw several delayed message sent by her. She was breaking up with me stating that I never replied to any of her message. It sucks because I never received any of those message so how am i to reply. It hurts a lot because I really do love her. She's making me choose between law school or her which is a tough choice. All I am thinking about is our fufture but her view is that as long as I am with he rin the future, she doesn't care about how we are to live. :( Hay.... I no longer know what to do. In the presence of other I am so happy as if nothing has happenede, but when I am alone, I feel trhe poangs of losing the person I love... :( I hope I'll be able to get over this...

Posted in Labels: , , |

2 comments:

  1. Meann Says:

    huwat??? I felt sad when I read this blog andrew. Anu na ba ang update? tlga bang wala na kayu? hayy.. dapat inanticipate na rin ng gf mu ung mangyayaring ganyan..and I do hope na sana mas understanding xa..dapat nga maging proud xa dahil u are in a LAW school, and her future is brighter with you than any other guys noh! haay.. super hug my dear friend. I miss talking with you. :) ---MEANN

  2. Anonymous Says:

    awww...sad nman. :( kaya mu yan