Persons final exam...

Tomorrow is one of my dreaded days, the final exam fopr persons and property relations begins at 1pm tomorrow. Arrgh.. It really is difficult considering the bulk of readings I need to finish. I've finished all 200+ provisions, and yet there are still a lot of cases and articles to finish. Oh no. and the grading system is not 1-5, 5 being the lowest, but rather it is 1-10!!!! This means even if I get a 1 for all the requirements for the course, if I get a 10,. I would definitely flunk!
\


Oh well, let's just hope , my preparation would be enough!!!


HOPING FOR THE BEST!!! :)






2more exams to go before the semestral break!!!!

Posted in |

2 comments:

  1. John Says:

    go andrew!!!!! kaya mu yan! :) patapos n din nman!

  2. Carla Says:

    wahaha! goodluck! kami din nahihirapan sa finals nmin! ingat!